Tuesday, November 09, 2010

MY BOOK HAS A PUBLISHER!

I received the good news last night. Pill Hill Press has accepted my first (completed) novel and will publish it in 2011. I am dancing on air! Okay, would you believe the carpet?

Gwen, Karen, and I toasted the good news last night with Code Red Mountain Dew. Hey, it's blood-colored... if you're the Kool-Aid Man.

The title is All This and Family, Too. Lesbian vampire moves her family into a gated community in Southern California. There, she learns the meaning of true horror.

Any suggestions for 2011 conventions and potential reviewers would be appreciated. I need to plan ahead.

Huzzah!

10 comments:

Kaye George said...

YAY!!! I wish you tons of luck with this!

Marian Allen said...

BIG congratulations! Got some reviewers for you. I forget who I know where--are you on Twitter?

Marian Allen

Helen Ginger said...

Congratulations Sarah! That's fabulous.

Sarah Glenn said...

I'm on Facebook and Twitter. Follow me @SarahEGlenn.

Kathy said...

I believe you about the air. Congratulations!

Laura Alden said...

Congratulations, Sarah! May your sales exceed all expectations :)

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Sarah, that's such awesome news! Enjoy every moment!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Sara, congrats on your contract.

Wishing you every success.

Jacqueline Seewald
THE INFERNO COLLECTION
THE DROWNING POOL

Clea Simon said...

Congratulations! Isn't it the best feeling in the world?

Jungle Red Writers said...

Congrats!

ShareThis