This is not an altar.
We are still enjoying our house in Georgia. It's older than I am, and very much like my grandparents' home. It's a bit remote from population centers, though, so most of my contact with other writers is through Shut Up and Write. The closest Sisters in Crime chapter is in Atlanta, which is nowhere close to here and the devil to drive into.
My Adventures in Health have started again. My recovery from last year's surgery seems to be going okay, so I braved seeing a primary care doctor earlier this month. I am expecting some major changes in the diet, since I have high fructose motor oil in my veins. We will see how brave I am.
The press is still on hiatus. Seriously, we're still in recovery from the constant upheaval of 2025. I don't know if or when we will publish again. Amazon doesn't pay the way it used to, and neither of us have a high level of energy.
I still love our writers. I hope they are all doing well. I know Rosalind Barden is blossoming.
Meanwhile, I am still creating fanfiction. It was my entry point into the world of writing, and doesn't have the stress level of "writing to publish". There are worlds beyond this one, and sharing them with others is enjoyable.
Blessed be!

No comments:
Post a Comment